From: Heiko Günther (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-04 05:04:47

Hello!

I have some trouble to setup the Boost library with VC++ 2005. I am
rather new to the library, so I could need some help.
I have downloaded Version 1.33 and extracted the files to location A
("d:\programs\boost" in my case). Visual Studio is located in location B
("d:\programs\VS"). What is the best way to build the library files? I
especially need the compiled library of the "signal" class.
Since I have no experience with this bjam tool any help would be
appreciated. I can't figure out how this works using the information
from the project's website..

Best regards, Heiko