From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-03 14:26:15

Hi all,

Is there support in Boost for testing program output, which depends
exclusively in its arguments?

Briefly, my program is not-interactive and its result (to stdout)
depends uniquely on its input argument. Is there anything in Boost
that can help me test my program this way?

I've been using the Unit Testing Framework for unit tests and for the
tests I've mentioned I've only found dejagnu up until now. Another
solution would be bash-scripts that would run the program and check
output, but that's not nice enough for me.

Anything in Boost I might use? If not, are there any other suggestions?

Cheers,

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm