From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-07 11:02:06

Tony

thanks for your answer. May be you better described the point. When I wrote the idea, I was
uncertain, how to name the structure, because it does not implement a real pool pattern. But the
idea is to specify how many threads are allowed to be executed simultaneously and execute tasks on
them. Tasks can be taken from a queue, "priority queue" or any other user specific queue. But
these are implementation details.

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian