From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-09 11:28:11

hli_at_[hidden] wrote:
> I am a newbie of boost library. I use boost thread in a visual studio
> 2005 project for both PC and windows mobile 5.0. The applictication
> runs well on PC with boost library. But I have no idea on how to
> build boost library for windows mobile. Is there anyboday know that?
> Any suggestions are wecolme. Thanks in advance!

Some months ago I was trying to do some inventory what
Boost libraries can be used with eVC++ compiler:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/15473/focus=15473

and I checked only headers-based libraries. Many of them works
with eVC++. I'd expect most of Boost libraries will work well with
Visual C++ 2005 compiler for Windows CE platforms because VC++ 2005 is
much more ANSI C++ compliant than eVC++ (based on VC++ 6.0).

May be you may try to ask Michael Fink which applied some changes to
Boost for Windows CE platforms:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=307586&aid=1489359&group_id=7586

Unfortunately, I have not heared from anyone about successful usage of
Boost Thread library.

Best regards

--
Mateusz Loskot