From: Hughes, James (jhughes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-10 04:02:08

Hi,

I cross compile to an Arm platform with the following...

bjam
"-sGCC_ROOT_DIRECTORY=/opt/montavista/mobilinux/devkit/arm/iwmmxt_le"
"-sGCC=iwmmxt_le-gcc" "-sGXX=iwmmxt_le-g++" stage

This builds the libs to a stage folder, rather than installing them. You
can then copy to the target from there.

I used to get a hat load of compile faults, but it turned out to be a
fault with the Montavista GCC compiler - fixed now.

James