From: Alan Gray (alan_l_gray_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-11 09:28:55

Hi again,

In w32_regex_traits.hpp, on line 681, it appears the static std::string
s_name is having something strange happen. I keep pressing F11, and after
s_name constructor is called, another f11 steps into a C runtime function
atexit. Maybe this is correct, but I thought all static variables are
initalised at startup, and before main / wmain is called.

Alan