From: Bill Buklis (boostuser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-11 12:35:01

Happy to say, I found the problem. Despite going to great lengths to make
sure that the x64 lib files were in the right place and the 32-bit lib files
were in the right place, I still managed to copy the 32-bit files to the
64-bit directory. Figures. So it was indeed trying to link with the 32-bit
lib files.

I'm surprised that the compiler didn't give me a more informative message -
something like "that's not a 64-bit library file, dummy!" Then I would have
seen it right away.

-- Bill --