From: Todd Greer (TGreer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-15 11:50:39

Matt Schuckmann wrote:

> Since the Serialization library doesn't use a complete xml
> grammar (like what is provided on the Spirit examples page) and since
it
> doesn't let Spirit see the entire text it isn't quite as easy as it
> might seem to make it work. So far I've gotten it to ignore comments
> before and after most tags but I'm not sure if it'll work in the
general
> case.

I wonder if, long term, it might be worth rewriting xml_iarchive to use
a Spirit grammar for the overall parser. Robert, is there a particular
rationale for the hybrid approach that you used, or is that just a
product of how familiar you were with Spirit at the time?

--
Todd Greer	<at Affinegy dot com, tgreer>