From: Pierre-Jules Tremblay (iamtrep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-17 17:08:13

I am such an impatient lad, I answered my own question:

#include <boost/test/results_collector.hpp>

if ( boost::unit_test::results_collector.results(
boost::unit_test::framework::current_test_case().p_id ).passed() )
{
    // do something useful.
}

Is there a better way? How about providing a tool wrapper for this feature?

Cheers

pj