From: Dave Steffen (dgsteffen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-21 11:27:36

Jeff Garland writes:
> Scott Meyers wrote:
[...]

> > I find that this kind of inconsistency among libraries degrades
> > my experience as a Boost user, especially when I'm first learning
> > to use a library. More than once I've spent time puzzling over a
> > compilation error, only to discover that my mistake was not
> > including a needed header. (I seem to make this error most
> > commonly when using Lambda.)
>
> Yeah, that's happened to me before too.

 Me too (never used Lambda, but uBlas has, or at least had, similar
 problems); however, I attributed my problem not to an inconsistent
 Boost policy, but to a deficiency in the documentation, which
 (sometimes) tells you everything you might ever want to know except
 which headers to include. :-)

Dave Steffen, Ph.D.
Software Engineer IV Disobey this command!
Numerica Corporation - Douglas Hofstadter
dgsteffen at numerica dot us