From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-22 14:26:05

Thanks, that worked now. I like the fusion::for_each loop, it's very handy!

Anyway, when I started this thread I actually had something else in my
mind. As you can see the doSomething() is templated. I would like to
create a type vector depending on the template parameter, here S. Is
that possible?

I could image to have something like this ( beware bad pseudo code ):

template <class S> void doSomething( S& s )
{
//create vector depending on S's length
typedef fusion::vector<S::num_values> vec; // vector length

// add the members type to vec
fusion::for_each_member( s, vec.add() );

// create boost tuple type out of vec
fusion::make_tuple( vec );
}

Am I totally fantasying here? I think all the infomation are available
at compile time.

Thanks again,
Christian