From: Ferentinos, Jerry (jerry_ferentinos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-24 15:56:41

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Schuckmann
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:43 AM

Has anybody out there integrated tests built on boost.test with Cruise
Control or Cruise Control .NET.
...snip...

Hi Matt,

We currently use CruiseControl.NET and boost::test for continuous
integration and testing of our deliveries. What we'll typically do is
create a testing project (.exe) for each module (.dll) in our system and
invoke it from an NAnt script that we call from a CruiseControl task. As
new testing projects are created we add them to the NAnt unit-testing
target. NAnt can report non-zero return values from executables as being
failures and CruiseControl can be configured to regard these as either build
or test failures depending on how it's configured.

Jerry Ferentinos
Basic Research Informatics
Merck Frosst Center for Therapeutic Research
www.merckfrosstlab.ca

We've started creating Unit Tests and we are just starting to use Cruise
Control for continuous build integration and I'd like to have Cruise
Control run and report on the unit tests.

A quick look around Cruise Control only shows integration with NUnit. I
don't know how tough or easy it is to make something workable with
Boost.Test

Sorry if this has already been addressed I did try to search for it but
came with nothing in my new reader and the web interface is down.

Thanks
Matt S.

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD
and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
delete it from your system.