From: Dave (better_cs_now_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-31 18:00:45

Hello all,

I sent the following to the spirit newsgroup, but it did not appear. I
thought I'd try here.

I am using the following boost version under Visual C++ 7.1:

#define BOOST_VERSION 103200

I have the following #include in one of my source files:
#include <boost/spirit/iterator/file_iterator.hpp>

This induces the following compilation error:

c:\sts\boost\boost\spirit\iterator\file_iterator.hpp(56) : fatal error
C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/spirit/core/safe_bool.hpp': No such
file or directory

How may I remedy this?

Also, I am intending to use file_iterator<> objects in conjunction with
regex_search. Is there any reason this should not be done?

Thanks,
Dave