From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-01 15:35:39

Hi Oliver

> /opt/boost/include/boost-1_33_1/boost/statechart/transition.hpp:33:
> error: invalid use of
> 'boost::statechart::detail::no_context::no_function [with Event =
> jm::ffcp::ev_init]' to form a pointer-to-member-function
> /opt/boost/include/boost-1_33_1/boost/statechart/transition.hpp:33:
> note: a qualified-id is required

I suspect this is only part of the error message. Could you please
provide the full message?

> if I try to compile:
[snip code]
> Any hints?

I don't see any obvious mistakes, but that doesn't mean much. It is
difficult to give hints when you don't provide a short but complete
program that I can use to reproduce the error.

Starting September 3rd, I'll be away from my computer for four weeks.
I'll be reachable by email but can't guarantee any response times.

Regards,

--
Andreas Huber
from the address shown in the header.