From: Jason House (jasonhouse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-05 18:07:33

Which version of boost test does this apply to? I downloaded the latest
stable boost version of 1.33.1 and grep -r gives no matches for
BOOST_TEST_NO_MAIN or BOOST_TEST_DYN_LINK. I also see no definitions
for a function named unit_test_main. There's a header file with that
name, but it defines a normal main regardless of what is #define'd.

I suspect that maybe this is a feature with the CVS version?