From: Eoin (eoin-keyword-boostusers.07781a_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-06 14:42:19

>> On a number of occasions, I have managed to eliminate Internal Compiler
>> Errors by *disabling* this feature (i.e., using /Gm-).
>>
>> Moshe

Thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately the /Gm- option does not
get rid of this error.

Also Yan, in response to your most recent suggestion;

"Try use /Zi instead of /ZI from C/C++/General/Debug Information Format."

I am using a Boost.Buildv2 environment and it sets /Z7 as default in
Debug mode, also it was including /Zm800 option already, changing it to
the max /Zm2000 has no effect neithe does /ZI. However testing the
different options I have gotten the project to compile when I manually
changed /Z7 to /Zd, unfortunately I achieved this through a hack in the
MSVC toolkit setup, I may suggest something related to this option on
the Boost.Build mailing list.

However a solution without affecting the way applications build would be
preferable.