From: Richard Dingwall (rdingwall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-07 18:47:08

Cheers. I was rather hoping not to have to use regular expressions;
they're kinda beyond the intended users of my program (it's for a
user-defined filter function, and I don't expect them to be familiar
with regex syntax).

I cheaped out and used an old C wildcmp(wild.c_str(), text.c_str())
method instead.

Thanks,

Richard