From: Oliver Mutz (omutz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-08 09:16:46

xml_?archive works perfectly fine. Thanks for that.
The data I'm storing deals with some objects and rules between them.
I found out that the serialization is breaking when handling nested rules
(only binary_?archive).

Right now I have spent a couple of hours debugging the depth of the
serialization library in the failure case, but
unfortunately I was not able to dig down to the orign of the error.
If you would be willing to take a look at the code I could send it to you.
I was able to condense it to a 200k zip file, but I am not sure if it is ok
to send such a big attachement to the
users list. Would it be allright to send it directly to you?

Thanks

Oliver Mutz