From: hadi khani (hadikhani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-09 09:59:32

Hi everybody,

First I want to point out that I am very immature with Boost library, and my problem may seem very simple for you; but I would be grateful if you help me.
I am trying to use Graph library especially read_graphviz function to load a DOT file. I accomplished the following steps in Visual C++ 7.1
1. Download boost_1_33_1
2. Download bjam file for windows
3. Building libbgl-viz.lib by run "bjam "-sTOOLS=vc-7_1"" command in \boost_1_33_1\libs\graph\build folder
4. Setting path for libbgl-viz.lib and other Header file in the proper dialog Tools>Options>VC++ Directories
6. At this point I try to Build and compile one of Garaph example, cc-internet.cpp, I got a linker error for read_graphviz.

Any help would be appreciated.
Hadi Khani

Hadi Khani