From: Olivier Tournaire (olitour_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-10 15:57:17

Hi all,

I am a new boost user (2 days old ...). I just want to know a few things.

1. I use an adjacency_list with my own properties to store my graph. I
just want to know if it is possible to manipulate directly the
properties' values. At the moment, I use get(...) to obtain the
property, make my change, and use put(...) to set the new value.

2. My graph cannot contain parallel edges, so I use a setS. However, the
documentation says that listS or vecS is more efficient in time and
space complexity. Is it possible to use std::vector or std::list and to
disallow parallele edges ?

Thanks in advance
Olivier