From: Michael Drumheller (michael.drumheller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-14 12:57:59

  Rene Rivera <grafikrobot <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Sorry about not mentioning this before, but I was kinda busy at the time
> to go looking for the relevant bit of code. You can check which phase
> it's parsing by checking the "gIN_LIB_INCLUDE" variable. It will be set
> during the declare (first) phase.

I'll try v2.

> > Does bjam's behavior still seem OK to you?
>
> Well that a relative judgment. It not the incorrect behavior, even
> though it doesn't seem OK either. BBv2 doesn't have this behavior.

I will try v2. Thank you.

(Note: I realize I should probably direct future bjam-specific requests to the
jamboost list, not this one. I'm just trying to close this thread gracefully.)

> > I'm sorry to be taking everyone's time with this.)
>
> Speaking of that... Please don't reply to digests, and especially do not
> quote all the text in them
> <http://boost.org/more/discussion_policy.htm#effective>.

Quoting so much text was monumentally clumsy of me--I realized I had done it one
nanosecond after I hit send, and my forehead is still bruised from slapping it
so hard. I wholeheartedly apologize to everyone on the list.

As for replying to digests, thank you for pointing out the gmane interface to
me. I am replying via that now.

Thanks again,
Michael D.