From: Richard Howells (richard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-15 05:02:47

Hi Dave,

You might find it useful to check out the TestDrivenDevelopmentList -
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/testdrivendevelopment/

Another answer is that your helper functions might move to another class,
where they become public, and therefore accessible to your test code.

Try it - you might like the results.

HTH,

- Richard