From: Stephan Diederich (stephan.diederich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-17 05:38:47

Hi Olivier,

2006/9/11, Olivier Tournaire <olitour_at_[hidden]>:
> 1. I use an adjacency_list with my own properties to store my graph. I just
> want to know if it is possible to manipulate directly the properties'
> values. At the moment, I use get(...) to obtain the property, make my
> change, and use put(...) to set the new value.

Maybe you should have a look at the bundled properties docs:
http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/bundles.html
If you use them, you have access to the edge/vertex bundle through
operator[] on the graph.

> 2. My graph cannot contain parallel edges, so I use a setS. However, the
> documentation says that listS or vecS is more efficient in time and space
> complexity. Is it possible to use std::vector or std::list and to disallow
> parallele edges ?

Yes. Check this thread from a few days ago:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/21514/

HTH,
Stephan