From: Aubrey, Jason (jason.aubrey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-18 10:27:11

Environment:
  * MSVC 7.1 and 8.0
  * Boost v1.33.1

Regards,
Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Roland Schwarz
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 10:29 AM
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Memory leask in class thread.

Aubrey, Jason wrote:
> This issue has been reported multiple times as shown in the following
link:
> http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/08/21398.php
> It seems that the Threads library is not being actively maintained.

Sorry, I overlooked this mail.
The thread lib currently is maintained by me, but I have been busy with
other things in the last time.

Can you tell me please for which version of boost you are seeing this
error? I remember vaguely that something similar has been already
resolved and I suspect the fix to be in upcoming 1.34.

The reported bug seems to have nothing to do with tss. It is known, that
tss with VC memory debuging has a problem, but is known to be harmless,
but annoying. I did not yet have found a way to get rid of it.

Roland