From: Edmond Gheury (edmond.gheury_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-19 16:27:51

Hi,

when trying to compile Boost.Wave (1.33.1) on AIX with VACPP 6. I got an error
located in the file
\boost\wave\cpplexer\re2clex\cpp_re2c_lexer.hpp, line 307, i.e.

lexer<IteratorT, PositionT> lexer;

First, it seems strange that a variable name matches a type name (and that's
what's teeling the error message). When I replace that variable name by "lexer_"
and its three remaining occurences in the "lex_functor" class, there's no more
errors.

So, I wonder if it is a bug popping up only on some compilers and, btw, can
someone give me an explanation of how it manages to compile on msvc and g++.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Edmond