From: alexmark (talamar.lands_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-21 13:53:14

When I include boost/interprocess/managed_external_buffer.hpp in more than
one file within a solution (MSVC 7.1) I get linker errors LNK2005 and
LNK4006 because of boost::interprocess::fill_system_message(...) function
redefinition.
The same is applicable to the case when this header file is included in
stdafx.h only.

fill_system_message(...) is a standalone function, not a member of a class.
And the body of it is included in header file.
May it be the point the problem originates from?
Maybe the better way is to move "fill_system_message(...)" to .cpp source
file?

Have anybody faced this problem?

Thanks,
Alex.