From: Thompson, Ian (Ian.Thompson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-26 03:31:36

Hello,

I have recently used the fast_pool_allocator as the allocator for std::map
with excellent results wrt performance. My application also uses a lot of
strings (basic_string) and I was seeking some advice on changing the
basic_string allocator to a "boost allocator" . Can anyone offer some advice
in this regard?

Thanks in advance,

Ian

Commonwealth Bank

Ian Thompson

Developer

Risk Systems Project

Global Markets Risk Management

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information which may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email, do not use or disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Unless specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or commitment by the sender or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please reply to this e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.