From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-26 12:34:35

Robert Ramey wrote:

I've managed to make a project compile by explicitly
including the library name in the project properties.

Before the library name was ... libboost_test_exec_monitor.lib

Now it is ibboost_test_exec_monitor-vc71-mt-gd-1_35.lib

So it looks like that the autolinking is now creating the library
under the new name.

But my test program doesn't sem to look for it under the new
name.

Compiling the test with BOOST_LIB_DIAGNOSTIC=1

shows

Linking to lib file: libboost_serialization-vc71-mt-gd-1_35.lib
Linking to lib file: libboost_serialization-vc71-mt-gd-1_35.lib

But no such statement for the test library - this doesn't seem correct to me

Robert Ramey