From: Maggie Nguyen (maggie.nguyen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-29 17:47:06

I fixed the problem.

For debug: my project setting as:
C/C++ > Code Generation > Runtime LIbrary as "Multi-threaded DLL (/MD)"

But in my release setting:
C/C++ > Code Generation > Runtime LIbrary as "Multi-threaded (/MT)"

When I changed it to "Multi-threaded DLL (/MD)", then it works!

As indicated in the boost/boost/config/user.hpp, which needs _DLL flag.
Thanks,
Maggie