From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-01 13:04:39

张沈鹏 wrote:
> It's seems faster than the algorithm now in use.
>
> The execute file and project file please see the attach.
>

> DateValidate cost : 00:00:17.765546
> boost_date_validate cost : 00:00:50.232232

I won't quibble with your measurements, because I'm aware that this code is
not especially efficient. That said, it's essentially been deprecated and I'm
planning on replacing it with the code that now underlies the streaming
operators. Even so, I'm not sure when I'm going to get to this and it's
likely not as efficient as what you have submitted here. Feel like writing an
official patch? If you do that I'd be happy to incorporate.

Jeff