From: Leandro Melo (ltcmelo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-02 09:47:34

Hi David.
I understand that Boost's architecture (taking into account the
template stuff, the fact all algorithms are implemented as functions
and the layering of the algorithms implementations) favors a nice
performance of the library. However, I can't get how algorithms can be
implemented in a manner to be fast with a wide variety of graph
structures. To make my point clear, I mean that a DFS is always a DFS,
the algorithm is the same. So, how could one implement a 'optimized'
DFS for a wide variety a graph structures.
I might have not understood your post correctly. If this is the case,
can you clearify this doubt.

Thanks.

--
Leandro Terra C. Melo