From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-03 14:28:57

On Oct 1, 2006, at 10:18 AM, Jens Müller wrote:

> I tried to read a GraphML file using Douglas' code and the following:

Tiago de Paula Peixoto has made some big improvements to that code.
Are you using the newest version?

> Unrecognized attribute `xmlns' of element `graphml'. Ignoring...
> Unrecognized attribute `xmlns:y' of element `graphml'. Ignoring...
> Unrecognized attribute `xmlns:xsi' of element `graphml'. Ignoring...
> Unrecognized attribute `xsi:schemaLocation' of element `graphml'.
> Ignoring...
> Unrecognized attribute `yfiles.type' of element `key'. Ignoring...
> Unrecognized attribute `yfiles.type' of element `key'. Ignoring...
> Unrecognized element `y:ShapeNode'
> Unrecognized element `y:Geometry'
> Unrecognized element `y:Fill'
> Unrecognized element `y:BorderStyle'
> Unrecognized element `y:NodeLabel'
> Unrecognized element `y:Shape'
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::bad_any_cast'
> what(): boost::bad_any_cast: failed conversion using
> boost::any_cast
> /bin/sh: line 1: 31380 Abgebrochen ./src/graphml2
> Core0bis10_1000.graphml

Uh oh. It looks like we're not handling namespaces correctly at all.
Expat does have namespace support, we're just not using it.

Tiago, perhaps you have some interest in adding namespace support to
the GraphML parser?

        Cheers,
        Doug