From: Tiago de Paula Peixoto (tiago_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-05 11:35:48

On 10/04/2006 02:56 PM, Rui Carvalho wrote:

>> I've implemented a Newman-style clusterer (in Java).
>
> Ah! Wouldn't it be nice to do it with the BGL! ;)

I've added initial support for community detection in graph-tool, based
on http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0603718. It is equivalent to minimizing
 Newman's modularity, but allows for sub-community detection and
compensation for degree-correlation.

It is still experimental, and I'm still working on it, but if people
want to test it or comment on it, I've opened a ticket for it:
https://projects.forked.de/graph-tool/ticket/6

Once this is working, and turns out to be a good cluster detection code,
 and if there is general interest, I could modify it to be included in
BGL (or at least to be used out of graph-tool, with BGL only).

Take care.

--
Tiago de Paula Peixoto <tiago_at_[hidden]>