From: Markus Werle (numerical.simulation_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-06 07:28:09

Hi!

In
<http://groups.google.com/group/boost-list/browse_thread/thread/
404f6a4eb1f13ed1/fe070423d5945258?q=SVD++ublas&lnk=nl&hl=en&>
Le Farfadet Spatial explains that he has uploaded a file
inverse-01262005.tar.gz
with code under boost license to the vault (see bottom of page).

Maybe I am stupid or maybe the vault is not a place for stuff to last forever:
I failed to obtain this file. Also google fails here
<http://www.google.com/custom?q=inverse&hq=site%3A
www.boost-consulting.com+inurl%3A
www.boost-consulting.com%2Fvault&search.x=0&search.
y=0&cof=LW%3A277%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2F
www.boost.org%2Fboost.png%3BLH%3A86%3BAH%3A
center%3BGL%3A0%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.boost.org%
3BAWFID%3A9b83d16ce652ed5a%3B&sa=Google+Search&domains=
www.boost.org%3Blists.boost.org>
So I have some questions:

1. Could someone point me to a place where this file still can be found?

2. If the vault is just a bin to put stuff that gets deleted later how can we
(as community) avoid to loose the ingenious stuff that enters that place and
keep it forever? I haste to download all that might be of interest for me, but
sometimes I cannot foresee what might get interesting in some years.
Also the quality of the code posted to the vault is rather high, so probably a
bit more data persistence is quite appropriate, isn't it?

regards,

Markus