From: Edwin Savarimuthu (zerobook_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-12 11:57:06

Hi all,
Excuse me if this is asked before. I have a question regarding pointer
containers. I have an object A which comes from a third party and *
unfortunately* it can throw an exception from the destructor. How
ptr_container deals with this situation?

Let's say I have pointer container going out of scope and when it is trying
to delete one of the contained pointer the object's destructor threw an
exception. Does the container catch it, ignore it and proceeds with other
delete-s? Or is it a requirement for the stored object that it shouldn't
throw an exception from the destructor?

I'm not arguing is hould be one way or the other ;) I just want to know the
current behaviour.

Thanks,
/Z