From: John Dunn (John_Dunn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-19 19:01:30

> I'm out of ideas. :-) There isn't anything actively
> CLI-hostile in the thread library as far as I know. You could
> try stepping into the program with the debugger and see what
> causes the error, but if it's the .NET loader not liking it
> for some reason, this might not help. You best bet is
> probably to report the problem to Microsoft somehow, since it
> seems like a legitimate regression.

Unfortunately the debugger doesn't help - the error isn't caught by the
debugger as far as I can tell. I know I've seen problems with my code when
using static objects in non-managed code. I think it might be related to the
order in which initialization code is run.

Anyone know of a good way to contact MS about compiler issues? I've tried in
the past and it's never really been obvious that anyones even read my bug
reports. I guess I'll start my posting in the MS newsgroups.

Thanks-

John