From: george (george13p_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-25 10:04:58

Hello Chris,

thanks for your reply and for this wonderfull lib. I am wondering if I will be
able sometime after years to be in this level as a C++ programmer as you (and
the rest of Boosters)....close to you;-)

I know I can do this with async_* functions but becouse I am a beginner with the
lib I choose to use first the sync_* functions for my thread-pool....

At the moment I use the async_* functions and my threads are call the
io_service::run() method. My application is thread-safe, for asio is there any
detail I should take care when I call io_service:run() from many threads?

thanks in advance,
george