From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-02 12:48:30

Hello,

I have some slightly different code, which is presented in C++ Template Metaprogramming book to
use the mpl::for_each function:

mpl::for_each< mpl::transform<seq, wrap<_1> >::type >(dispatcher_type());

The deviation from the book is that my seq it not mpl::vector<...>, but mpl::map<...>

In the docs is written, that mpl::transform operates on Forward Sequence. In the doc of forward
sequence is stated that mpl::map is a model of it.

Unfortunately this code does not compile. I could transform the map to vector, but I would not
like doing it, since that would cost compile time and slow down the compilation. Is it a known
issue or should not I expect map to work with transform?

I also tried using itertors on seq, but that did not help.

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian