From: Andrew Holden (aholden_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-03 16:54:20

Beth Jacobson wrote:

> I'm afraid I can't comment on MPL, either the book or the library. I'd

> assumed that there wasn't much point in even looking at it until I was

> completely comfortable with metaprogramming. Reading this thread has
> made me question that assumption. Is MPL appropriate for
metaprogramming
> newbies?

I would say that it has worked / is working for me. I began my study of
metaprogramming with David and Aleksey's book and found that it provided
a clear understanding of the principles. Using that book, I was able to
write a metaprogram to help manage a dialog box's controls, so I would
say it is effective.