From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-05 16:24:35

Andrew Schweitzer wrote:
> It's browse info!
>
> If I turn on browse info, the attached project gets an internal compiler
> error. If I turn it off, it's gone. Doesn't seem to happen with 0.3.7.
>
> I don't have the vc7.1 service pack.
>
> PS, rename attached file to .zip, unzip; command line option for browser
> is /FR"Debug/" - in all cases debug builds.

Yep, I can also reproduce the problem by adding the /FR option to my
builds. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about this though. It
looks like it's a function call being made using ADL that's causing it
to die. I tried different ways of arranging the code but it makes no
difference.

I'll see if I can apply the vc7.1 service pack today and whether that
makes any difference.

Cheers,
Chris