From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-07 11:55:40

?????? ???????? wrote:
> The client communicates with the server in one thread only. So the
> functions that are populating m_Events and CEventLogger::Serialize
> are called in different threads, but these calls are serialized.

This would seem OK to me. The problem discovered was where
different threads were serializing different data to different archives
but were interferring with each other in a common global table of
extended type info. This doesn't seem to be the case in your situation.

It was just something to double check. Sorry it didn't fix the problem.

Robert Ramey