From: Johan.GUIHENEUF_at_[hidden]
Date: 2006-11-08 03:19:47

Hello Rush and everybody,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, it does NOT match the name. The name computed "by auto_link.hpp" is boost_filesystem-vc71-mt-s-1_33.lib and the name of the static library on my computer is boost_filesystem-vc71-mt-1_33.lib (without the '-s').
So my problem is a problem of name mismatch, not a problem of project configuration for linking.

Thank you.

Johan GUIHENEUF