From: Young, Michael (Michael.Young_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-08 20:47:19

I'm confused... looking at the documentation for the "techniques" used in the preprocessor library
(found at http://www.boost.org/libs/preprocessor/doc/topics/techniques.html), I see the following
statements in the discussion of BOOST_PP_EMPTY :

How: BOOST_PP_EMPTY() expands to nothing and can be used as an unused parameter.
Note: BOOST_PP_EMPTY with the () never gets expanded. The () is necessary to invoke a function-like macro.

The first statement suggests that BOOST_PP_EMPTY() is expanded.
The second statement asserts that BOOST_PP_EMPTY with the () never gets expanded.
  (Perhaps the "with" here should be "without"?)

Is this a conflict/bug in the documentation, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
   Mike