From: Chris Weed (chrisweed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-21 00:14:30

Hi,
I would like to be able to replace environment variables specified in
config file values.
For example I would like to use the env. var. (BOOST_PATH=c:\Boost) to
expand the following
file1=${BOOST_PATH}\include
into this:
file1=c:\Boost\include
So I can then parse the value (c:\Boost\include) as a boost::filesystem::path.

It seems like I want something similar to the extra parser for
command-line options, but it doesn't seem to be possible for the
config file parser.
Do you have any ideas how to accomplish this?

Also, is there a parser in program_options or property_tree that can
parse "Java Property"-style property files, such as

# My comment here
cache=1kb
file=c:/autoexec.bat

Thanks,