From: Alexander Holler (holler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-22 18:25:15

Douglas Gregor wrote:

>>My solution is pretty simple, and it basically works like it is
>>described in the documentation for the example, walk through the tree
>>and calculate the maximum distance. To achieve that, I'm just using the
>>result from topological_sort and calculating the maximum through a walk
>>through the in_edges of the vertices.
>

> Wonderful, thank you! We'll get this fixed ASAP.

Thanks a lot. The only problem I'm seeing is that my solution uses a
bidirectional graph because of the in_degree iterators I'm using. I've
done it this way, because this was the easiest (and first) solution
which has come to my mind and I've just wanted something which really works.
But maybe, if someone with a better knowledge of the BGL than I will
have a look at the example, he gets an idea how to do it without a
bidirectional graph. ;)

Kind regards,

Alexander Holler