From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-23 15:35:00

Deane Yang wrote:

> Second, I'm not sure what I get when I check out the boost files using
> CVS, as instructed in the "Getting Started" section of the web site.
> Do
> I have "HEAD" this way? If not, how do I get it?

Its clear to me that you have the "HEAD". This error only appears in
the HEAD branch of the cvs tree. You should make sure that HEAD
is what you want. The head is where the development code is - RC_1_34
is where the next release versionis and the "normal" current one for users
is Boost 1.33. By using the HEAD, you're helping debug the libraries
and its much appreciated. But you should know that that is what you're
doing.

So I traced your error to and error in a recent enhancement that I've
checked in to the HEAD branch. I'll check in a correction is a few days.

Robert Ramey