From: Hugo Ferreira (bytter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-30 06:58:24

HI there,

I'm trying to use the BGL bindings for python found here:
http://www.osl.iu.edu/~dgregor/bgl-python/

The problem is that I can't seem to understand how the
dijkstra_shortest_paths() and the corresponding graph works. My code,
so far, is like this:

---8<---8<---

import boost as bgl

graph = bgl.Graph()
a = graph.add_vertex()
b = graph.add_vertex()
e = graph.add_edge(a, b)

weights = graph.edge_property_map('integer')
weights[e] = 5
graph.edge_properties['weight'] = weights

boost.dijkstra_shortest_paths(graph, a)

Which, of course, complains about the dijkstra_shortest_paths function
signature. Can anyone please provide me an working example of setting
up a graph and calling this function? I basically need the shortest
path from vertex A to vertex B.

Thanks in advance,

Hugo Ferreira

--
GPG Fingerprint: B0D7 1249 447D F5BB 22C5  5B9B 078C 2615 504B 7B85