From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-30 16:53:18

I'm not sure that's true. What is necessary is that the switch setting must
be the same as when the library is built. I presume its been built with
bjam so its not readily apparent what the switch setting the library is
actually built with. I'm quite sure that this is ok as vc 6.5 tests work
and this version of compiler only has wchar_t defined as a 16 bit integer.

Lawrence Spector wrote:
> Ok, I was playing with the compiler settings and figured it out.
> Apparently, in order to use this, you *must* have wchar_t treated as a
> built-in type setting on in VC7.1. Ah ha. Maybe there's a good spot
> to document that.

I'll stick it in.