From: mosfet (richom.v_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-30 15:06:31

Hi,

I don't undertand how wave works. I am trying to use it on a simple C
header file. I have included System and user include paths and some
defines but when I start wave sample driver wave.exe, nothing happens.
What I want is to convert all the defines into native types, for
instance. By the way the config file doesnt' seem to like windows path
while it works on the command line.

foo.h
//-----//

VOID foo(BYTE bTest, CHAR szTest);
ULONG foo(LPBYTE bTest, CHAR szTest);

I would like to get

void foo(unsigned char bTest, char szTest);
unsigned long foo(BYTE * bTest, char szTest);

but maybe I haven't understood what a preprocessor was.
If someone could help, it's really urgent.