From: Ronald Levine (rl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-02 14:00:04

This is my second attempt to post this problem without having seen it
on the list. and I'm really desperate for some help on this. Having
moved to my new Compaq Presario V6000 ( AMD Turion 64 X2), with
Windows XP Media Center Edition, as my ONLY Windows machine, I find
that I can't build Boost on it, so all of my Windows C++ development
is stalled.

Following the simple instructions, produces the following output, and
abortion. HELP!

C:\kits\boost_1_33_1>bjam "-sTOOLS=vc-8_0" install
Building Boost.Iostreams with bzip2 support disabled.
To enable bzip2, consult the Boost.Iostreams documentation
Building Boost.Iostreams with zlib and gzip support disabled.
To enable zlib and gzip, consult the Boost.Iostreams documentation
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
...patience...
...patience...
...found 13371 targets...
...updating 4941 targets...